The 2020 U.S. Open Quarterfinals will start on Tuesday from the Billie Jean King Nationwide Tennis Middle in Flushing Meadows, NY. That is solely the second main to happen in 2020 and this usually being New York Metropolis’s Grand Slam can even be the ultimate main of the yr.
Among the largest names in tennis will miss the match this time round together with each the boys’s and girls’s singles champions from 2019, Rafael Nadal and Bianca Andreescu have withdrawn. Roger Federer can even miss the match as a result of knee surgical procedure.
Under you’ll discover every little thing you’ll want to know to observe the U.S. Open together with the upcoming schedule.
US Open, Quarterfinals
- When: Tuesday, September 8
- Stay Protection: 12:00 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN Deportes
- Stay Stream: fuboTV (watch without spending a dime)
Featured Matches, Males’s and Ladies’s Quarterfinals
- Veronika Kudermetova/Anna Blinkova vs. Laura Siegemund/Vera Zvonareva – midday ET
- Naomi Osaka vs. Shelby Rogers – 7 p.m. Stay Streaming: ESPN+
US Open 2020 schedule
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 – Wednesday, Sept. 9, Midday – 11 p.m. ET
Ladies’s Semifinals, Males’s Doubles Remaining
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 7 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET
- Friday, Sept. 11, 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. ET
- Saturday, Sept. 12, 4 p.m – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 13, 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
US Open Odds and Betting Traces
US Open odds courtesy of BetMGM Sportsbook.
Need some motion on the US Open? Place your authorized sports activities bets on this sport or others in CO, IN, NJ, and WV at BetMGM.
We suggest attention-grabbing sports activities viewing/streaming and betting alternatives. In case you join a service by clicking one of many hyperlinks, we could earn a referral payment. Newsrooms are impartial of this relationship and there’s no affect on information protection.