- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Zakaria Bulhan Charged in London Murder of US Woman
- Updated: August 7, 2016
Zakaria Bulhan charged in the Russell Square knife attack in which a US tourist was killed has been remanded in custody after appearing at Westminster Magistrates’ Court.
Zakaria Bulhan, a Norwegian man of Somali origin, was detained pending trial, charged with the murder of 64-year-old tourist Darlene Horton, the BBC said.
Bulhan was also charged with five counts of attempted murder.
Armed police were called late on Wednesday after a man began attacking people in London’s Russell Square, a park near the site of a 2005 suicide bombing. Police said there was no evidence Wednesday’s attack was terrorism-related.
A British man who was stabbed in the stomach suffered serious injuries, police said. Four others—an American man, a man and a woman from Australia and an Israeli woman—suffered stab wounds but were released from hospital.