- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets Teaser Trailer (Watch)
- Updated: November 11, 2016
Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets Teaser Trailer: Probably Not A ‘Star Wars’ Killer, But We Can Dream.
The first teaser trailer for Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets has finally arrived! Written and directed by Luc Besson (The Fifth Element, Lucy), the epic space-opera movie stars Dane DeHaan (The Amazing Spider-Man 2) as the film’s titular hero, Valerian, Cara Delevingne (Suicide Squad) as Laureline and Clive Owen (King Arthur) as Commander Arün Filitt.
The upcoming movie is based on the beloved French 1967-2010 sci-fi comic book series titled Valérian and Laureline, which was written by Pierre Christin and illustrated by Jean-Claude Mézières — who helped develop the look of Besson’s Fifth Element, where he worked as a conception designer. Rounding out the cast are John Goodman, Rihanna, Ethan Hawke, Herbie Hancock and Rutger Hauer.
The first teaser trailer below is a total visual feast for the eyes (which is exactly what we can expect from Luc Besson) and is accompanied by The Beatles’ famous 1969 song “Because.” Check it out below and let us know what you think. Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets will blast in movie theaters on July 21, 2017.
Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and Laureline (Cara Delevingne) are special operatives for the government of the human territories charged with maintaining order throughout the universe. Valerian has more in mind than a professional relationship with his partner- blatantly chasing after her with propositions of romance. But his extensive history with women, and her traditional values, drive Laureline to continuously rebuff him.
Under directive from their Commander (Clive Owen), Valerian and Laureline embark on a mission to the breathtaking intergalactic city of Alpha, an ever-expanding metropolis comprised of thousands of different species from all four corners of the universe. Alpha’s seventeen million inhabitants have converged over time- uniting their talents, technology and resources for the betterment of all. Unfortunately, not everyone on Alpha shares in these same objectives; in fact, unseen forces are at work, placing our race in great danger.