- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Tyson Fury Vs David Haye: Tyson Fury attacks ‘David Gay’ in Twitter outburst
- Updated: December 1, 2016
Tyson Fury in homophobic slur at David Haye as he calls him ‘David Gay’ and ‘proper s**t house’ after Haye’s press conference with Tony Bellew.
The former heavyweight champion, who was stripped of his world titles after failing a drugs test, branded the heavyweight boxer ‘David Gay’ after he had clashed with Tony Bellew at a press conference ahead of their fight in March.
Haye, 36, threw a left-handed punch at the current WBC cruiserweight champion, 34, during a heated exchange.
And Fury decided to weigh in on the fight by immaturely branding Haye with a homophobic slur.
‘I see David Gay talking shite again!’ he wrote on Twitter.
‘He talks about boxing history but has no clue what he is talking about, proper shithouse, Bellew 2 KO em.’