- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Two bodies found in house Liverpool
- Updated: June 13, 2016
Liverpool murder probe: Police arrest man after bodies of two women found in house.
The bodies were discovered after police received a call about concerns for the safety of two women at a property in Cathedral Road in Anfield, Liverpool, at 9.50am on Monday.
A Merseyside Police spokesman said: “A 42-year-old man from the Anfield area has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently in custody, where he will be questioned by officers.
“A Home Office post-mortem will take place to determine the causes of death for both women.
“The police investigation is in its very early stages.”