- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Trump Broke Debate Rules, Report Says
- Updated: March 7, 2016
Donald Trump broke the rules of last Thursday’s Fox News Republican presidential debate, consulting his campaign manager during a commercial break, CNN reports.
Two rival campaign officials of GOP candidate Donald Trump are alleging the Republican frontrunner broke Fox News’ rules during Thursday night’s debate in Detroit, according to CNN Money.
Trump reportedly broke debate rules when he consulted with his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, onstage during a commercial break, multiple rival campaign sources told CNN Money. Lewandowski was reportedly asked to leave the stage, but refused. (The network prohibits candidates from having contact with their campaigns or rival campaign sources during a debate.)
Because Trump broke set rules, Fox News allowed the campaigns of his fellow candidates — Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and John Kasich — backstage.
Trump’s breaking of rules is apparently not the first time the businessman has done so on the debate stage. CNN Money reports that he has met with his advisor backstage during multiple debates.