- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Toyota Yaris Bi-Tone 2016: Fresh Design trim level – Watch
- Updated: March 7, 2016
The Japanese automaker, the world’s largest and also the biggest company in its home country, has a pretty impressive eco-friendly goal to reduce its average emissions from cars by 90 percent by about 2050.
The Toyota Yaris range has been updated this year with new optional equipment and a fresh Design trim level. There’s also an bi-colour paint option (£795), which adds contrasting black trim to the roof, pillars and upper grille.
This option pack also includes a two-tone grey interior and black headlining, while the car in these pictures also boasted a new touchscreen infotainment system with DAB radio and Bluetooth connectivity. That central screen also facilitates a reversing camera, and our car was also fitted with sat-nav (£650) and a Toyota’s Safety Sense pack with pre-collision alert and automatic high beam headlights. The Design trim adds 16-inch alloy wheels, LED lights and a boot spoiler.
The supermini still looks good and the interior feels well built – if a little plain in the grey and black tones on our car. The touchscreen display is clear and is easy to use, even if it does seem to face slightly away from the driver. Even on the larger 16-inch wheels the ride is smooth, but we found it hard to settle into the driver’s seat and the adjustment is fiddly.