- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Terror on flight: Man screams ‘death is coming’ on plane, spreads panic
- Updated: September 11, 2016
Terror on easyJet flight as migrant being deported to Venice screams ‘Allahu Akbar’ 29 times, ‘death is coming’ 17 times and ‘we will die’ nine times in shocking two-hour frenz.
The man was an illegal immigrant of African origin who was being deported from the UK to Italy.
The Mail on Sunday reported that he screamed “we will die” 9 times, “death is coming” 17 times and “Allahu Akbar” 29 times.
Allahu Akbar translates as “God is greater” and has been shouted by Islamic extremists before carrying out a terrorist attack.
Passengers feared it to be a terror attack but the man was in handcuffs and guarded by officials of the Home Office – the Government department responsible for immigration and counter-terrorism.
A spokesman for easyJet said: “We acknowledge that on this occasion the situation on board could have been distressing for other passengers and apologise for that.”