- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Teens Admit Manslaughter Of Mum and Daughter in Spalding
- Updated: September 7, 2016
Teenagers admit Spalding manslaughter but will stand trial for murder.
The boy and girl denied murder but pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of 49-year-old Elizabeth Edwards and her daughter Katie, 13.
It is believed the victims may have been killed as early as two days before their bodies were discovered by police at their home in Dawson Avenue, Spalding, on 15 April.
The defendants, who appeared in the dock at Nottingham Crown Court, were 14 at the time of the alleged offences.
They cannot be named for legal reasons.
During a brief hearing, they spoke only to confirm their names and enter pleas of not guilty to murder but guilty to manslaughter.
They are due to stand trial on 5 October.
Both were remanded in custody following their court appearance.