- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Storm Wilson: Crazy catch tonight from UK, after their 2b and RF collide – Watch
- Updated: April 21, 2016
Center fielder Storm Wilson, who was in the area of the collision, dove and made a spectacular catch to record the out after a strange ricochet.
In the second inning, Louisville’s Devin Mann hit a harmless pop fly into shallow right.
Kentucky second baseman Luke Becker and right fielder Tristan Pompey converged on the play and collided, sending the ball ricocheting off their gloves.
But thankfully for the Wildcats, center fielder Storm Wilson was in position to make a diving catch for the out.
Kentucky coach Gary Henderson has seen such a play “oh, about once a decade,” he told the Lexington Herald Leader.
Slim chance he — or anyone else in the ballpark — will see that one again any time soon.
Crazy catch tonight from UK, after their 2b and RF collide, CF makes the grab for an out. pic.twitter.com/PNK5IKO7nR
— Dan Koob (@DanKoob_WLKY) April 20, 2016