- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Sports Illustrated model responds to criticism: “I Don’t Consider Myself Fat”
- Updated: February 25, 2016
Sports Illustrated swimsuit model responds to fat shaming on Twitter.
The 22-year-old Sports Illustrated Swimsuit “rookie” recently took to Twitter to address the haters who called her “fat” in the photos from the glossy’s latest swim issue.
“Woow. I got some nasty comments about me being fat,” tweeted Palvin. “Well I am not as skinny as I was when I was 18. But I don’t consider myself fat!”.
While many shared harsh words for Palvin, others showed their support.
“If you’re ‘fat’ I wish I was fat too,” one user tweeted.
Another added, “you’re not fat you’re HEALTHY.”
The Hungarian model is up for SI’s Rookie of the Year award.
— • (@onlythemodels) February 20, 2016