- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Solomon Allen: Father left infant in unlocked, running car for 90 minutes at gym – Details
- Updated: May 2, 2016
Solomon Allen accused of leaving infant in car while he worked out at gym for 90 mins.
A 25-year-old man was arrested and charged with child endangerment on Friday, after he left his 8-month-old daughter in an unlocked car, engine running, in the parking garage of a North Hollywood 24 Hour Fitness gym for 90 minutes, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The man, Solomon Allen, is a personal trainer, left his baby girl unattended in the car while he worked with a client inside the gym, according to KABC.
A maintenance worker in the garage found the baby on Friday morning, and called LAPD to report the abandoned child just before 9 a.m. The man heard the baby’s cries in the garage, and was astonished to discover the child alone in a running car.
Paramedics were able to quickly rescue the baby from inside the vehicle, and the baby was transported to a nearby hospital for a checkup. The baby was fine, and was released to her mother later the same day.
“It’s extremely careless and it’s very selfish to leave an infant that’s 8 months old in a car with the motor running, unlocked in a parking structure at a public business,” LAPD Captain Stephen Carmona said to KABC.
As for Allen, he is being held on $100,000 bail and is scheduled to be arraigned on May 25th at the Van Nuys Superior Court.