- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Serena Williams: Beyonce’s ‘Lemonade’ includes cameos by tennis star “Picture”
- Updated: April 26, 2016
Serena Williams, the number 1 tennis player in the world has all the moves off the court too it seems, she makes an appearance on Beyonce’s “Lemonade”, Twerking with the singer.
Surprising many, the unexpected cameo on Beyonce’s newly released song ‘Sorry’ has garnered the praise of the World Wide Web. In the much-lauded video, the reigning Wimbledon, French Open and Olympic tennis champion is showcased twerking next to Beyonce.
“I always imagined that this will actually be possible to see them in one picture,” wrote one Instagram user.
“This right here made my night! Two of my favorite black women doing the most! I can’t say enough how proud this made me,” added another.
still recovering from that serena williams cameo in #LEMONADE
— Jordan Obi (@jordanobi) April 24, 2016
In typical Queen Bey fashion, the 34-year-old singer eschewed conventions by releasing her sixth solo album after she premiered an hour-long, conceptual film on HBO. The album is not yet for sale and for the present moment can only be streamed on Jay Z’s Tidal.
The 17-year-old Hunger Games star, Amandla Stenberg, who is famed for her now viral video on cultural appropriation, also made an appearance in the Lemonade album. The scene also features Disney channel star Zendaya Coleman powerfully, serenly posed on a porch.
“Lemonade is “based on every woman’s journey of self-knowledge and healing,” Tidal revealed in an announcement.
— BEYONCÉ DIVA (@BeyonceDivaFr) April 24, 2016