- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Roman Reigns Suspended by WWE for Possible Drug Violation – Details
- Updated: June 23, 2016
Roman Reigns suspended 30 days for violating WWE wellness policy.
A statement on the WWE’s official website said: “WWE has suspended Joe Anoa`i (Roman Reigns) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.”
Reigns responded to the news on Twitter, posting: “I apologize to my family, friends and fans for my mistake in violating WWE’s wellness policy. No excuses. I own it.”
The 31-year-old from Pensacola, Florida, is a three-time WWE world heavyweight champion and has not previously violated the company’s policy.
WWE’s ‘talent wellness program’ was introduced in 2006. The company’s website details that it “includes cardiovascular testing, ImPACT, testing for brain function, substance abuse and drug testing, annual physicals, and health care referrals.”
Reigns lost the heavyweight title to his former Shield stable mate Seth Rollins in the Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on Sunday.
Dean Ambrose, another ex-Shield member, then took the title from Rollins by cashing in on his Money in the Bank briefcase.