- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Reserve Your Solo Today “Watch”
- Updated: June 5, 2016
Electra Meccanica’s SOLO is an all electric, single passenger, three-wheeled commuter vehicle; not intended to replace your family car, but to supplement your driving experience. Approx. 90% of travel is done single passenger: why should you have to pay for the gas and expense of transporting a 3,000+lb vehicle with only one person in the car?
“Today’s first track test of the Electra Meccanica Solo is the result of the incredible hard work and determination by our engineering team,” said Electra Meccanica’s CEO, Jerry Kroll. “We are now one step closer to bringing the first Canadian designed and built production electric vehicle (EV) to the world.”
SOLO is designed to get you to and from work and around town as needed at minimal expense. With a range of approx.
By placing a reservation you will be one of the first 120 to own a Limited Edition Alpha Series SOLO. At an anticipated MSRP of $19,888cdn, the SOLO reduces your carbon footprint to a carbon fingerprint.
Each Alpha Series SOLO will receive an official tag signed by the CEO of Electra Meccanica Vehicles indicating the edition number and date of production.
All deposits are 100% refundable. Prices are subject to final delivery. All orders are subject to the approval of the relevant Federal, Provincial, and State Transportation Authorities.
° Light-Weight Composite Body
° High Performance Electric Drivetrain
° Up to 160km (100mile) Range
° 120/kmh (75mph) Top Speed
° Dual 110V/220V Charging System
° Est. Charge Time
3hrs at 220V, 6hrs at 110V