- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Now Has An Airport Named After Him
- Updated: March 28, 2017
Football superstar Christiano Ronaldo’s home island of Madeira is to rename its airport in honour of the Portuguese international legend.
It adds to a collection of Ronaldo-related establishments that have popped up there over the last few years, namely two hotels, and a museum.
Ronaldo arrived in Madeira with the rest of the rest of the Portugal squad ahead of a friendly against Sweden.
The Portuguese star has had a sensational past 12 months, winning the Champions League and Euro 2016 before picking up the Ballon D’Or in December.
Always special to be back home!🏆👍🔝 pic.twitter.com/1DmtPxrIuj
— Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano) March 27, 2017