- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Ray Lewis, Cris Carter Are Booted By ESPN, Randy Moss Is Hired ‘Details’
- Updated: May 10, 2016
The Big Lead is reporting that Ray Lewis And Cris Carter are expected to be on their way out of the building, and that Randy Moss is expected to be on his way in.
Cris Carter, who retired from football in 2002, joined ESPN as an analyst in 2008. Ray Lewis, who played until 2012, was hired by the network within months of his retirement. Moss, who shared the field with Carter for four seasons in Minnesota (1998-2001), was previously featured on one of FOX Sports’ Sunday pre-game shows.
The Big Lead has already reported a few other personnel changes at ESPN, including Mike Ditka being removed from Sunday NFL Countdown and Charles Woodson joining the program. The outlet also reported that Matt Hasselbeck is headed to ESPN.
Rob Raissman of the New York Daily News reported that Trent Dilfer is leaving his role at ESPN, and the network has confirmed that both Skip Bayless and Mike Tirico are on their way out as well.