- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Pokemon GO Finally Arrives in Canada, crashes app’s servers
- Updated: July 18, 2016
Good news for Canadian Pokemon fans as the official Pokemon GO Twitter account has tweeted that Pokemon GO is now available to download on iOS and Android in Canada.
The country is just the latest to join the Pocket Monster madness in recent weeks – with Italy, Spain, and Portugal gaining official access to Pokemon GO just prior to this launch – and there are sure to be more areas on the receiving end of the app as July plays out.
Despite the wait feeling long for many, however, Canada was far from alone in terms of patiently playing the waiting game. For example, the United Kingdom only just received access to Pokemon GO last week. Meanwhile, other countries like Japan are still without the game – which should strike many as odd considering that the Pokemon franchise originates from the aforementioned land of the rising sun.
While Canucks that waited for an official release of the app can now begin catching up and catching ’em all, it’s evident that the game still has a long way to go before it has reached its full potential. Case in point, trading is set to arrive in Pokemon GO at some point, which is sure to only bring the community closer together as they meet up to deal out their unwanted Pocket Monsters.
Plans are to continuously roll out the app throughout major markets before the end of July, so those still without shouldn’t be left in the dark much longer. With that in mind, stay tuned to Game Rant for any and all news on Pokemon GO.