- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Nissan announces Micra Cup 2016 calendar and reveals a Micra designed for the fans in Canada
- Updated: January 21, 2016
The 2016 Nissan Micra Cup Limited Edition made its debut at the Montreal Auto Show a few days ago. Only 250 units will be made, and sales will begin in the spring.
I know it may seem shocking, but yes, the Nissan Micra has its very own racing series in some countries, including Canada, where the Nissan Micra Cup debuted in 2015. Not to mention that the Micra isn’t exactly new to the racing scene. The supermini made its motorsport debut in 1987 and it has since been used in various racing series, including rallying. This tradition continues in 2016 with a new edition of Canada’s Micra Cup and to celebrate the event, Nissan is launching the Cup Limited Edition model.
“Canada’s most affordable subcompact, the Nissan Micra, and Canada’s most affordable race series, the Nissan Micra Nissan Micra Cup, are developing a passionate following. I am delighted to offer enthusiasts of both the Nissan Micra and the Nissan Micra Cup a new model that brings a sense of spec series racing to public roads,” said Joni Paiva, president of Nissan Canada.