- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Melbourne man dies in Nepal after descent from Everest base camp
- Updated: March 5, 2017
A Melbourne father has died in Nepal while returning from Mount Everest base camp.
In the morning, he began the 5,300 metre descent back down with his team and their local Sherpa guides, but he died on the way.
The man, a manager of a well known technology company, is believed to have walked the Kokoda Track last year.
It’s believed his family in Melbourne was informed on Friday afternoon and the travelling group has made the decision to stay with the body in Nepal until arrangements can be made to bring him home.