- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Manchester City prepare Lionel Messi Bid, United eye Alaba
- Updated: November 21, 2016
Manchester City preparing staggering $352m bid for Lionel Messi.
We all know Manchester City have a shed load of money and that they’re not afraid to flaunt it.
And Pep Guardiola is looking to use this fully to his advantage reunite himself with Lionel Messi.
City are reportedly plotting a ridiculous financial package in excess of £200million to lure him from Barcelona.
Despite City spending over £100million last summer under Pep Guardiola, Manchester United stole the headlines by signing Paul Pogba for £89million.
And City are not ones to let their rivals outshine them in the transfer window.
According to the Daily Mirror, City would offer Barca a world-record transfer fee of over £100million as well as offer Messi a basic wage of £500,000-a-week.
City fancy themselves to pull off what would be one of the best transfers ever after reports from Spain suggested Barca have failed to convince the Argentine to sign a new deal.
The likes of Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea would both undoubtedly voice an interest in landing Messi but City are seen as the favourites to land him with Guardiola at the helm.
Messi has a release clause of £215m but his current contract expires in 2018.
And if the Catalan giants are unable to agree a new deal they will be forced to sell the 29-year-old next summer or risk losing him for free 12 months later.
Will these two be reunited?