- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Manchester City beat Swansea City 2-1, Details
- Updated: February 6, 2017
Gabriel Jesus’ last-minute miracle helps Manchester City beat Swansea City.
Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City have moved up into 3rd place after grabbing a stoppage-time winner to beat relegation-threatened Swansea City 2-1 at the Etihad Stadium.
Gabriel Jesus, who was on his full home debut on Sunday, gave the Sky Blues an early lead. The Brazilian international took advantage of Swansea’s sloppy defense and stabbed the ball into the bottom corner of the net to make it 1-0 for his side in the 11th minute.
But the visitors silenced the home crowd after the break as they managed to level the scoring at 1 apiece when Gylfi Sigurdsson drilled a left footed strike past the keeper in the 81st minute, leaving the hosts with a mountain to climb for victory.
And when everyone thought that the game will end in a draw, Jesus smashed home his own rebound in injury time to hand his side the vital 3 points.
With the triumph, Pep Guardiola’s men leapfrogged Arsenal and Liverpool in the table after winning a 3rd consecutive match in all competitions.