- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
The Majesty runs aground in boston harbor “Details”
- Updated: May 31, 2016
The Boston Harbor Cruises’ Majesty ran aground in Boston Harbor on Saturday. All 137 passengers were unharmed and transferred to the Asteria, according to authorities, and the incident is under investigation.
The “Majesty,” a Boston Harbor Cruises vessel, was not damaged. The Coast Guard says it is simply stuck.
“It’s been a hell of a day,” said Jason Stern, the groom-to-be who was celebrating a pre-wedding party on the boat.
Stern’s 3-hour chartered cruise turned into a 7-hour ordeal.
None of the crew or 137 passengers were hurt, and they will be transferred to another vessel to return to shore. According to the Coast Guard, the plan is to use the tide to free the Majesty.
The Massachusetts Environmental Police tweeted a photo of evacuated passengers aboard a ship named “Thomas Paine,” with the “Majesty” in the background.
A Coast Guard ship is in the area, warning other vessels to steer clear of that part of the harbor.
Massachusetts State Police are also assisting.