- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Lena Headey Game Of Thrones Salary Revealed By “Ex-Husband” For Custody Battle
- Updated: December 17, 2016
Lena Headey’s Game of Thrones Salary Revealed? Ex-Husband Says Actress Makes More Than $1 Million Per Episode.
The salary of the 43-year-old actress, who of course stars as Cersei Lannister on the hit HBO show, was revealed by her ex-husband, Peter Loughran.
The former couple is involved in a custody battle over their only child, a son named Wylie, 6.
In new court documents obtained by E! News, Peter is asking her to pay $40,000 of his lawyer’s fees, and claims she makes an “estimated more than $1 million per episode” of Game of Thrones.”
This past summer, it was reported that the lead cast received big pay bumps for their work on the seventh and eighth seasons of the show, but it was believed to be upward of $500,000 per episode.