- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Kirk Cousins drug test involved a leaky beaker – Details
- Updated: March 8, 2016
Kirk Cousins is no stranger to awkward drug testing moments. The latest in what the quarterback calls his “Drug Test Diaries” occurred Friday morning.
The latest in what the quarterback calls his “Drug Test Diaries” occurred Friday morning, after spending Thursday night at his in-law’s house.
On his Sqor Sports profile, Cousins outlined what happened:
“Drug Test Diaries: My inevitable off-season drug test occurred this morning with a knock on my door at 6:45 a.m.
“The tester’s last words to me before the collection: ‘You can’t give me too much.’
“The final curveball was a leaky beaker which forced a refill. You can only imagine the mess created at my in-laws home. #DrugFreeSport #JustSayNo”
This isn’t the first, or second time, Cousins has had a strange drug test experience.
Cousins also commented on a drug test last season, according to the Redskins team website. That time, he was invited to the drug tester’s house. In 2013, Cousins was tested while visiting his grandmother’s house.
Hyber wonders, “What’s more creepy — Cousins making this information public or the NFL being able to find him in random