- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Kendrick Perkins clotheslines Damian Lillard on drive to basket – Watch
- Updated: March 21, 2016
Kendrick Perkins clotheslined Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard midway through the fourth quarter Friday night, sending him to the floor and causing a brief skirmish between the two teams.
In the fourth quarter, with the Blazers holding an eight-point lead, Lillard began driving the lane and dribbled by Perkins, who then stuck his arm out in an attempt to slow down Lillard. Perkins caught Lillard around the neck, and point guard fell to the floor on his backside.
It’s unclear if Perkins meant for such aggressive contact, although he almost certainly was attempting to foul Lillard by reaching his arm out. There was a small skirmish between the teams after the foul, and Perkins was ultimately ejected.
You can watch the play below: