Kelly Rowland Lost 70 Pounds : Singer reveals post-pregnancy weight loss secret

Kelly Rowland Lost 70 Pounds : Singer reveals post-pregnancy weight loss secret

Kelly Rowland has revealed she dropped a whopping 70 pounds just four months after welcoming her son Titan.

The Destiny’s Child singer told Extra that, “Jeanette Jenkins is the secret, SoulCycle is the secret.” She also credited Angela Davis to her success.

After describing her exercise routine, she stated that healthy eating is the second secret to her success. She uses the 80-20 rule, which is when 80 percent of the time, you eat clean foods that given you nourishment. The other 20 percent of the time, you can eat whatever you want to indulge in. The singer said that guacamole, queso, and margaritas are her favorite foods to indulge in.

Us Weekly notes that the singer also announced that she has been back in the studio. Roland claimed it was “a hard transition” to leave her son at home.

“He’s a happy baby, which is what I prayed and asked God for,” Rowland told Extra.