- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Kanye West transported to hospital (Details)
- Updated: November 22, 2016
Kanye West taken to hospital ‘for psychiatric evaluation’ just hours after he cancels Saint Pablo tour following epic on stage rant.
Even by Kanye West standards, this week was been abnormal for the 21-time Grammy Award winner/sneaker kingpin/live performer/self-proclaimed President-Elect supporter.
After first announcing his support for Donald Trump at a show in San Jose, West then stopped a show on Friday night in Sacramento after three songs and a 17-minute rant in which he aired out his many complaints with the world around him, including supposedly ongoing issues with Jay Z and Beyoncé. (West felt they didn’t stick up for him enough even though, in West’s own view, he sacrificed his career for Queen B.)
Today it was reported that he had cancelled the remaining dates of his critically-acclaimed Saint Pablo Tour, which was set to stop in Brooklyn on New Year’s eve amongst several other stops. West’s week just took an even darker turn as now, NBC Los Angeles is reporting that West checked into a hospital earlier today, in what one can imagine is something related to the events.
NBC reports that “Kanye West was under observation” and that “a source familiar with the case said Los Angeles police responded to a medical welfare call about 1:20 p.m.” So, as of right now, little is known other than that there was no criminal activity involved in his admission (which, good), and that the decision was made to protect “his own health and safety.” Now, though we should all avoid speculation before we know more (not that it will stop people like Charlamgane Tha God), it’s safe to say that between a nationwide tour, designing a clothing line, making new music, and being a father, it would come as no surprise if West is simply suffering from exhaustion.
Regardless of our views on Kanye West, his clothing line, or his opinion of Donald Trump, we’re sincerely wishing he is okay. We will update you as soon as more information is learned.