- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Joey Feek Memorial: Country star Rory Feek adjusts to life alone after losing famous wife to cancer
- Updated: March 27, 2016
Instinctively, everyone who loves Joey and Rory knew that the days following Joey’s Feek’s death would be rough. We knew that while pics might still look gorgeous and Rory might still have a way to look on the bright side, that there would still be raw and emotional moments where we would all experience once again the painful reality of her loss.
And leave it to Rory to share that raw reality in the form of a picture.
“…somebody won’t leave her papa’s side,” Rory posted on the Joey+Rory Facebook page on March 19 above a picture that showed their dear daughter Indiana sitting at the feet of her father.
God knows that none of us know fully what Indiana is feeling right now — whether or not she knows that Mommy is no longer here to give her hugs and kisses, and a love that only a Mom can give her daughter.
But what we do know is that Rory is starting to feel the loss in both his heart and his daughter’s eyes. And that breaks our hearts.