- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Jesus Machado: Alabama offers “eighth grade linebacker” prospect
- Updated: May 20, 2016
Jesus Machado is an 8th grader from Florida to whom Alabama and other top football schools have offered football scholarships, according to ESPN.
Jesus Machado, who played varsity football as an 8th grader this year at Champagnat Catholic, is closing in on half a dozen offers before becoming a true 9th grader. Last summer, as a 7th grader, he was ranked as a top-10 prospect in the Youth1.com Elite101 for the class of 2020. Today he was offered by Alabama coach Mario Cristobal.
Alabama is the latest offer, but before that was Michigan State, West Virginian, North Carolina State and Iowa State.
Look for Machado later this summer in the Florida/Georgia Future Stars Game, played at IMG Academy.