- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
James DeBarge: ‘Janet Jackson and I have a secret daughter’ (Details)
- Updated: November 14, 2016
Janet Jackson’s ex James DeBarge insists they have secret daughter.
James DeBarge has unveiled that he and Janet Jackson have a secret daughter. The 53-year-old DeBarge appeared in a newly released clip from WE TV’s “Growing Up Hip Hop,” claiming that Jackson eloped with him in 1984, but their marriage was annulled a year later.
The Janet Jackson daughter with DeBarge rumors began when the estrange ex-husband tells his daughter Kristina that he is tired of the secrecy. Meanwhile, “Rhythm Nation” singer confronts DebBarge about an article she read in which he discusses the claims.
James DeBarge goes on to say that he is tired of the truth not being brought forward, and people being cowards when it comes to these certain things. He also thought that it was wise for him to be able to speak about the secret Janet Jackson daughter rumor. This is because Jame DeBarge needs it to be addressed.
“To be honest with you, I didn’t know,” Jame DeBarge says. “I was under the impression that there was no baby, and I wanted to believe it’s not true, but it is.”
ET has since then reached out to the singer for comment regarding the Janet Jackson daughter rumor.
Janet Jackson, who is now 50, is currently pregnant with her first child with her husband Wissam Al Mana. Jackson clearly had a visible baby bump when she was seen going out and about in London, England in late September.
Just last month, Janet Jackson and her hubby Wissam stepped out again in London, holding hands. Isn’t that sweet? The singer’s big pregnancy news came just after she had announced in April that she will be postponing her tour to start a family.
ET was able to speak to Janet Jackson’s good friend, Tyler Perry, who said he was super excited for her and her pregnancy.
Perry says that Janet Jackson was just always so extremely private and is laying and is wishing her all the best. “I’m excited for her, because I know what that means.”
“I think that is going to give her a sense of fulfillment that she’s never had before,” Perry added.