- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Jack Nicholson retired, according to former co-star ‘Peter Fonda’
- Updated: January 17, 2017
Jack Nicholson, The legendary actor – who is arguably most famous for his role in The Shining – is “basically retired”, according to his Easy Rider co-star Peter Fonda.
Now his long-standing friend and co-star PETER FONDA says the former hellraiser has retired at the age of 79. Peter, who co-starred with Jack in 1969’s Easy Rider and has stayed good friends since, said: “I think he is basically retired.
“I don’t want to speak for him but he has done a lot of work and he has done very well as a person financially.”
Speaking at the glitzy Bafta Tea Party event in LA, Peter added: “Sometimes people have a reason that you don’t know, and it’s not for me to ask.
“I don’t call him up and say, ‘Johnny,’ I call him Johnny Hop, ‘What are you doing?’
“I would say, ‘How are you, how do you feel?’ ”
Four years ago reports surfaced in the US claiming Jack was due to wind down his career as a result of memory loss — but the suggestions were shot down by the star’s representatives.
He later admitted that he had decided to scale back his partying, explaining: “I’m still wild at heart but I’ve hit bio-gravity.
“I can’t hit on women in public any more. I didn’t decide this. It just doesn’t feel right at my age.”
Peter believes the offer of a fantastic new role may tempt Jack back to a film set, but it would have to be something special to entice him out of retirement.