- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Ida Keeling: 100-Year-Old Sets World Record at Penn Relays “Watch”
- Updated: May 3, 2016
Ida Keeling electrified the Penn Relays crowd with her 100-meter dash in 1 minute, 17.33 seconds on Saturday afternoon.
According to Philly, Keeling — who will be 101 in a couple weeks — broke the world record for the fastest time for a 100-year-old at the Penn Relays. Keeling set the world record at 1 minute and 17.33 seconds in the 100-meter dash. Even though she lost the race, she gained the respect of her competitors and the crowd.
“I do go to the gym,” she said in a Facebook post by Penn. “That’s one of my main places because exercise is one of the greatest medicines you could ever have. I don’t want to let nobody drag me down. I just keep going. Your strength is in you, and if you’ve got a will, then you’ll find a way.”