- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Hostess recalls snacks over peanut contamination concerns “Details”
- Updated: June 6, 2016
Hostess Brands has issued a voluntary recall over concerns that some of its products may have come into contact with undeclared peanut residue.
According to the bakery company, the recall is the result of supplier Grain Craft’s recent recall of flour for low levels of undeclared peanut residue.
The affected Hostess products include Ding Dongs, Zingers, Chocodiles, as well as single serve – snack cakes and doughnuts – multipack boxes and bagged doughnuts. The products have a best buy date for May and June 2016.
Hostess has received two reports of allergic reactions because of the peanut residue.
Those who purchased any affected products are entitled to a full refund