- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Honey Trap Playboy Model Goes On The Run As Interpol Warrant Issued – Details
- Updated: September 8, 2016
A former Playboy model has gone on the run after she was sentenced to jail in Bosnia for laying a honey trap in the attempted murder of a gangster, a court said Tuesday.
Police in the Balkans are searching for 30-year-old Slobodanka Tosic, who was convicted of arranging to meet with Mafia boss, Djordje Zdrale, for a date before betraying him to his rival, Darko Elez, who then attempted to have him killed, The Telegraph UK reports.
Tosic, who posed topless for Playboy in 2008 and was named Miss Bosnia at the age of 19, was charged as an accomplice to the plot, which unfolded in 2006. Zdrale was injured in the incident but he managed to escape.
She was arrested in Croatia last year as part of an undercover operation code named Operation Doll. She had fled her home country.
Zdrale, who himself is serving time in jail, was brought from his prison cell during the trial to testify against Tosic.
Elez was among 32 people who were charged with gangland murders and raids on cash delivery vans, post offices and banks.
The crime syndicate he led was dismantled during a separate police operation in 2012.
A spokesperson for the tribunal who convicted Tosic told Agence France-Presse this week: “Upon a demand of the State Court of Bosnia-Hercegovina an Interpol arrest warrant was issued for Slobodanka Tosic.”
The spokesperson did not comment on the time it took to issue the warrant.