- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Get a Flat Belly in 10 Minutes
- Updated: September 1, 2016
If you have tried to get your midsection into shape you know the hardest part to form is the lower abs. It is the place where the fat goes away latest and most difficult to develop. On the other hand, that v-cut looks attractive.
In this video, you can focus on that body part. Some of the most beneficial core exercises are included such as the mountain climber, leg lift, seated sprinter and flutter kicks. I have to say this is maybe the best routine in this list.