- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
George Springer hit a foul ball into a deep fryer – Watch
- Updated: May 26, 2016
Astros outfielder George Springer showed off his prodigious power with an upper-tank foul ball on Tuesday and where it landed was pretty funny.
Fortunately, no one was hurt, but the ball wound up in a strange place. It plopped into the deep fryer of a funnel cake stand.
The stand was shut down because that’s gross. No one wants funnel cakes at the ballpark with real baseball dirt mixed in.
The best part of all of this is that ROOT Sports reporter Julia Morales tracked down the ball. In the video above, she holds it up, and she says it’s still warm and smells like grease. Yum.
— Cut4 (@Cut4) May 25, 2016