- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Fisherman Catches Lost GoPro In Water – Video
- Updated: July 12, 2016
GoPro caught by fisherman shows its final moments on the seafloor with a lonely crab.
According to video, the GoPro was found off of a pier in the English town of Hamworthy.
The owner of the GoPro dives off the pier only to have their GoPro fall off underwater. The GoPro kept recording for roughly a half hour after the diver lost the camera, and the dying moments of the GoPro recorded an intrepid crab that apparently took interest with the camera.
“So this happened,” wrote YouTube user Francis Darracott, who claimed to have found the camera. “We decided to go fishing and with the first cast of the night my sisters [sic] fishing rod pulls up a GoPro camera! I have made this video public so that it can be shared around so that hopefully the SD card and camera can be returned to its rightful owner! The date of the original footage was 13/08/15 and it was found on 05/07/16.”
Surprisingly, the video went viral, collecting over 470,000 views in just one day as users from YouTube and Reddit worked hard to try to find the GoPro’s original owner.