- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Fiance Dumped By Text Message, Gets Epic Revenge
- Updated: January 1, 2017
When Her Fiance Dumped Her By Text Message, What This Woman Did Next Went Viral.
There are ways to break up with people, and they do not include ‘via the medium of text message.’
Unless you’re a teenager or in the most casual of relationships, the only way to cut the cord is to do it face-to-face. Unpleasant? Maybe, but it’s all about self-respect and a bit of decency.
With that in mind, a man who dumps his fiancée through text message deserves all the abuse he gets.
Brenna Clanton and her fiancé were both huge fans of the Dallas Cowboys. Before he broke it off with her via a text message, she had bought them tickets to the NFL side’s clash with the Detroit Lions on St. Stephen’s Day.
He had never seen the Cowboys play at home before, so she splashed out on tickets and on an Airbnb before her phone flashed and she was told – digitally – that they had ‘nothing in common.’
Brenna decided to go to the game anyway, bringing a friend and this sign, which has gone viral.
Her fiancé dumped her VIA TEXT before finding out she bought him Cowboys tickets for Christmas. She's doing fine. pic.twitter.com/z4YtBAaKcD
— Alex McDaniel (@AlexMcDaniel) December 27, 2016