- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Fake John Lewis Ad: Is this our first look at the John Lewis Christmas ad for 2016? ‘Watch’
- Updated: November 7, 2016
A Gillingham student’s fake viral John Lewis Christmas advert has everyone talking.
The release of a new John Lewis Christmas advert has become one of the most anticipated moments of the festive season.
Over the weekend, an A level media student from the UK fooled youtube viewers by posting a mock version of a John Lewis advert as part of his coursework. The heartwarming video was released on the popular social media site and quickly went viral reaching almost half a million views.
Student Nick was shocked and decided to make it clear why the clip was posted on youtube:
“I uploaded this video with no intention of it becoming so popular.
This definetly isn’t the official John Lewis advert. I wasn’t going to upload it at all, the title and the video are as it was submitted so I really didn”t mean for the confusion. Although I really appreciate the overwhelming comments, I do believe this piece could do with a lot of work as it was done in around 2 weeks from start to finish.
With such limited time I literally didn’t have enough time to render out the animation, so I had to sacrifice a lot of things to make it on time; the resolution, there’s virtually no shaders, and I had to reduce the amount of scenes and shot.
To clarify, I do not affiliate myself with John Lewis or any of their production company’s, this video is nothing more than a showcase of my last years media work.”
Watch the heartwarming video below: