- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Eva Marie: WWE star reveals why she was suspended
- Updated: August 21, 2016
Eva Marie shared the following statement on her official Instagram account earlier today.
Following the announcement of her suspension, WWE’s Eva Marie told TMZ that her suspension is unfounded and will be appealing the decision.
She told the media site that she was suspended due to testing positive for the ADHD drug Adderall. Now, Eva said she has a valid prescription for the medication and mentioned that it was also the same drug that Roman Reigns was popped with a few months ago.
The problem here is that WWE sources told TMZ that all performers are required to disclose all medication to officials for company approval. The thing is WWE claims that Adderall is not on the list of approved medications for their athletes. Eva Marie told TMZ approves the company’s vigilance and how well the policy actually works, but that she feels this is a mistake.
“I am disappointed that this suspension has occurred, yet understand and respect that WWE upholds their Wellness Policy to the letter and won’t compromise on its integrity.”
She continued with, “I violated policy by not turning in portions of required paperwork in the time frame WWE Medical deemed timely. I look forward to my return!”
Eva Marie was scheduled to face off Sunday night at SummerSlam in a Pre-Show tag team match alongside Natalya and Alexa Bliss, who were facing Carmella, Naomi, and Becky Lynch. No word yet on who Eva’s replacement will be, if anyone at all.