- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Dwyane Wade sits out game with shoulder injuries – Details
- Updated: January 16, 2016
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was out of the lineup Friday against Denver with injuries to both shoulders.
Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said Wade has a slight sprain of one shoulder and the other shoulder has “a little bit of an impingement issue that he’s had.”
Wade had missed one game this season, but this was the first time he sat out because of injury.
Spoelstra said the shoulders bothered Wade during Wednesday’s 106-90 loss at the Los Angeles Clippers. He said Wade has improved but needs rest and treatment.
“That’s what he’ll get (Friday) and (Saturday), and we’ll continue to re-evaluate him every day,” Spoelstra said.
Wade, who turns 34 on Sunday, is second on the team in scoring at 18.4 points per game.
Sportact Editors and Wire Services