- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Dante Fowler fight video: “Jaguars Rookie” apologizes for instigating fight between two women – Watch
- Updated: February 25, 2016
Dante Fowler Seen On Video Refereeing Fight Between Girlfriend, Mother Of Child.
Dante Fowler apparently played the part of a referee during a fight between two women that TMZ has identified as his girlfriend and baby mama.
TMZ has uncovered troubling video footage of Jacksonville Jaguars rookie Dante Fowler apparently refereeing a fight between the mother of his child, and another, unidentified woman. In the video clip, which you can watch above, Fowler can be seen speaking to the two women in a calm manner, but quickly backs up to give them room for their ensuing physical altercation, which was pretty severe, and eventually led to them rolling around on the ground trading blows while Fowler observed. Towards the end of the video, it looks like he steps in to break up the fight, but surveillance cameras caught the entire thing on tape, and it’s begun a world of trouble for Fowler.
An NFL spokesperson announced a short while ago that the league would be looking into the incident, calling the footage that TMZ uncovered “disturbing.” Once popular media began reporting of the surveillance footage, Fowler immediately released a statement, apologizing for his actions.
I am embarrassed and have apologized for my actions to everyone involved. As a family, we have been dealing with this moment and the conflict that led to it since this occurred. The video surfacing is a sad reminder that emotions got the best of all of us. I take 100 percent responsibility for everything that happened.
Due to an injury suffered before the start of the season, no one knows what Fowler, the third pick in last year’s NFL Draft, is capable of on the field, meaning that unfortunately for him, this is a large majority of the fans’ first true experience with him. The defensive end was a Florida Gator before entering the draft.