- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Daniel Bodin achieves first double backflip in a snowmobile (Watch)
- Updated: January 25, 2017
Daniel Bodin became the first person to successfully perform a double backflip on a snowmobile on Monday, January 23rd.
Considered the ‘holy grail’ of snowmobile tricks, multiple previous attempts at the feat had come up short in past years, most notably when Levi Lavallee tried it at the X-Games back in 2009.
But it was Bodin who became the first to truly land the move.
“It just can’t be described – nobody in this world can understand the feeling,” said the Swede.
“I’ve nurtured the dream about nailing this trick more than two years.”
A two-time gold-medallist at the X-Games, Bodin has confirmed that he won’t be attempting to replicate the trick as part at the upcoming games in Aspen starting this weekend.