- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Dale Earnhardt Jr. says he plans on donating his brain to CTE research
- Updated: March 29, 2016
Dale Earnhardt, Jr tweeted out that he plans on donating his brain to science to further concussion research.
Dale Earnhardt Jr., who has had two concussions during his career, made the comment while retweeting a story about three former Oakland Raiders who are donating their brains for research in honor of late quarterback Ken Stabler.
“Why? What use is it to you at that point? I’m gonna donate mine,” Earnhardt tweeted to a response to his retweet.
Why? What use is it to you at that point? I'm gonna donate mine. https://t.co/cBMZ8yIQuA
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) March 27, 2016
Earnhardt’s concussions came in 2012, the first at a test at Kansas Speedway that he did not divulge. Later that season, he suffered a concussion in a wreck at Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway. Earnhardt missed the next two races and was treated at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.