- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Colorado chairlift fall: Woman dies, two children injured (Details)
- Updated: January 2, 2017
Woman dead, daughters injured after chairlift fall in Colorado.
Authorities identified the mom as 40-year-old Kelly Huber of San Antonio, Texas. She was pronounced dead at a Granby emergency room following the 25-foot fall.
On Saturday, an autopsy revealed that Huber died from a “traumatic rupture of the aorta and blunt force trauma to the torso.”
Huber along with her two daughters fell from the Quick Draw Chairlift at Ski Granby Ranch Thursday morning.
The family was visiting Colorado from San Antonio, Texas. A 12-year-old girl was treated and released at a hospital in Granby. Her 9-year-old sister airlifted via Flight for Life to Children’s Hospital Colorado in Aurora where she remained hospitalized as of Friday evening.
The condition of the girl remains unknown.
The chairlift remains closed and the incident remains under investigation.