- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Church of the Holy Sepulchre Restoration Begins on ‘Tomb of Jesus’ in Jerusalem
- Updated: May 21, 2016
Christian Begin Restoration Work On The Church Of Holy Sepulcher.
Christian officials have launched historic restoration work at the Tomb of Jesus inside the Church of Holy Sepulchre site, where tradition holds Jesus was crucified, buried and resurrected.
The works are the first in almost two centuries that will focus on repairing, reinforcing and conserving the structure.
Pilgrims will be able to continue visiting the site while the work is underway. It’s expected to last up to a year.
Clerics from the three denominations that oversee the church — Greek Orthodox, Roman Catholic and Armenian — shook hands in a show of unity next to scaffolding erected on Friday. Work is set to begin in about a week.
Greek-Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem, Theophilos III says the ceremony was a message “that we are delivering what we promised.”