- Rougned Odor contract extension by giving him two horses
- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
Chontel Duncan: ‘They struggled to rip my baby out’
- Updated: October 31, 2016
Chontel Duncan has an amazing body, but it was actually her rock hard abs that made it difficult for doctors to deliver her baby!.
Chontel Duncan, now the proud Fit Mom to 7-month-old son Jeremiah, shared a photo of her c-section scar and wrote a moving post about how although she wanted to have a vaginal delivery, things didn’t turn out as planned.
Chontel shares how she felt she’d failed when she was told she had to deliver Jeremiah by c-section. “I CRIED I felt like I failed… but then @sam_hiitaustralia reminded me of my mantra which was “to go through all means necessary so baby feels nothing” & I smiled. With confidence I signed the forms & within 20mins had my baby in my arms,” she wrote.
They struggled to rip Jeremiah from my tummy as my abs locked him in super tight as I began vomiting during the operation. This is why my scar was cut up on my right side because the surgeon had to cut me further an use forceps to successfully get Jeremiah out. Perhaps a down side to a strong core. I healed according to my doctor normally, my scar isn’t small, it’s quiet large & I can feel in the centre scar tissue, I tried Bepanthen Scar Treatment & Skincerity breathable masque an this is what I have been left with. I would love 3 more children & I will always try for a vaginal birth with each one. So to all the women out there wearing a cesarean scar, I am VERY proud of what mine means & for the beautiful gift I received through mine. They are memories of the day we all became mummies