- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Carrickfergus: Goat on the rampage at Eurospar in Northern Ireland town ‘Watch’
- Updated: December 7, 2016
An escaped goat terrorised early-morning shoppers and munched on flower baskets as it ran amok at a Carrickfergus store on Saturday.
The goat started eating flower baskets outside the shop and then jumped on two cars as frightened staff tried to get into the building.
The store manager said the stray goat charged at one of his regular customers, named Billy, who luckily was not injured.
He told the Carrickfergus Times: ‘I was on my own in the store at around 6.20am and thought it was the bread man knocking.’
As he looked up, he saw the goat outside the door staring straight at him.
The manager added: ‘It was into the baskets eating all the plants and running round the car park, I thought, “you’ve got to be kidding me!”‘
One customer who tried to use the ATM was forced to run back to her car as the goat went on its rampage.
The terrifying incident only ended when a man, believed to be the goat’s owner, showed up at the shop and dragged it off by the horns.