- Jose Bautista punched in the jaw during huge brawl with Rangers – Watch
- NASCAR revises lug nut policy after Stewart’s criticism – Details
- Harden should’ve been called for foul on game-winner NBA says – Details
- Jason Whitlock calls Kobe Bryant a fraudulent celebrity athlete ‘Watch’
- Jason Heyward Bees Attack Delays Cubs-Mariners Game “Watch”
- Tray Walker: “Ravens cornerback” Dies of Injuries From Dirt Bike Crash, sad day for NFL
- Victor Cruz Willing To Accept Pay Cut To Stay With New York Giants “Details”
- Orioles ban pie celebrations due to safety concerns ‘Details’
- Marc Gasol: “Memphis Grizzlies center” out the rest of the season
- Vince Carter matches Drummond with impressive 3/4 court shot – Watch
Brooklyn Beckham Is Now a Fashion Photographer – Watch
- Updated: February 4, 2016
Brooklyn Beckham joined the Burberry team this week as the photographer for their latest Brit fragrance campaign.
Brooklyn Beckham, the oldest son of soccer player and model David Beckham and fashionista Victoria Beckham (a.k.a. Posh Spice), photographed a Burberry campaign Friday (Jan. 29). The fashion company posted video of the shoot and photographs on its Facebook and Instagram pages.
The 16-year-old aspiring model made the announcement via Twitter with the hashtag #THISISBRIT, a reference to the Burberry Brit fragrance that the campaign is featuring. Check out his photos here.
Beckham signed with a modeling agency in late 2015, following in the footsteps of his parents and younger brother Romeo, who starred in a Burberry campaign in 2012 when he was just 10 years old.
Sportact Editors and Wire Services